TWNNING LIGHT PROJECT BG 2007/IB/AG09 - TWL
2007 Transition Facility - Programme for Bulgaria
The main objectives of this twinning Light project is as follows:
- FADN and Paying Agency data contend studies and assessed;create team of experts and researchers able to assess similar data.
- Analytical Model and methodology on analysis concerning the transition between SAPS and SPS (including methodology tools) selected.
- 10 experts from beneficiaries trained on analysis preparation based on statistical and administrative data. Created team of experts and researchers with improved capacity to prepare such analyses on demand.
- Sample of farms prepared and indicators for measuring the influence of SAPS implementation set up.
- Aggregated data/database and applied indicators for measuring the influence of the SAPS implementation.
- Drafted paper - Analysis of the results from the present implementation of the SAPS compared to two new Member States.
- Drafted paper with identified measures for the future SPS in Bulgaria.
- Practical experience gained on the preparation of other MS on the implementation of SPS.
- Three scenarios elaborated for shifting from SAPS to SPS.
- Verified (tested) scenarios with regard to the specific Bulgarian conditions.
- Drafted paper with conclusions and recommendations for the main components of the future direct payment scheme that has to be implemented in Bulgaria.
- Drafted paper wit recommendations for future development of CAP direct payments scheme which, for the most part, matches the Bulgarian interest.